Bulk Herb Store

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For the Dogs



So the holiday fundraiser I chair every year for the PTO is on Saturday and I'm a bit behind since everyone in the house has been sick in the last two weeks. I still need to make a few lip balms and 100 packages of dog bones to sell. While Super Why and The Babe With The Power were napping and Bookworm was at school, Cheeseburger Boy and I decided it would be a good idea to make some of our dog bones. We made the milk bone variety and they were really quite simple. The first batch looked a lot paler than the ones you buy so on the next batch I used half white flour and half wheat flour, they looked great. Although they are perfectly fine for human consumption I did not try them, i figured we would leave that up to the dogs.

No comments: