Bulk Herb Store

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This Tribe has been non stop! I find myself asking, "Is it really December already?" It just doesn't seem possible that another year is coming to a close.

Though we hit a few bumps in the road, it really has been a wonderful year...The kids are excelling in school, making new friends through Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts and solidifying relationships with existing friends. I too have had the opportunity to meet some truly fabulous people who have been such an inspiration to me.

Now that there is a chill starting to set into the air I am starting to settle into my December ritual of baking. Cookies, pumpkin rolls, venetians, all those traditions that to me signal the holidays ahead. We are hosting our annual cookie swap next week, that promises to be a fun day. I am looking forward to what lies ahead. If this year is any indication of how the coming year will be then I am only too happy to greet it.

What do you do to get into the spirit of the season?

No comments: