Bulk Herb Store

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Super Why's OCD

Yesterday while my mom and I were having coffee and chatting we noticed Super Why was acting a bit strange. He would rub one eye followed by the next. At first I asked are your eyes itchy? Thinking maybe allergies, but as we continued to watch he would then touch his cheek followed immediately by touching his other cheek the same way. I washed his face, maybe something was on him making him uncomfortable. Nope. It went on for the entire day. Touch one cheek, touch the other, itch one eye, itch the other, sweep hair off of one ear, sweep it off the other and so it went. OCD anyone? My kid? Wonder where that comes from ;). Some of the time it was downright hilarious to watch. I of course took a little video to share, Mom and I were really cracking up by this point as it had been going on at least an hour and a half. He was doing it again this morning, but much less frequently.

No comments: